Online Life Coaching Sessions
Book an appointment online
Online Life Coaching From Caroline Bronte
Online life coaching in simple terms is a process of helping people get from where they are now and where they want or need to get to. Online personal coaching is a process which is designed and defined in a relationship agreement between a client and a coach. It is based on the client’s expressed interests, goals, and objectives.
A professional coach may use inquiry, reflection, requests and discussion to help clients identify personal and/or business and/or relationship goals and develop action plans intended to achieve those goals. The client takes action, and the coach may assist, but never leads or does more than the client.
My online coaching style is very versatile and flexible, to suit you. I believe there is no one size fits all approach to coaching, so I can incorporate different therapies into an approach tailored for you. I also understand many people have busy lifestyles, so my coaching is tailored to fit around you; with the amount of time you have in mind.
I am a very empathetic person, and have been told I put clients at ease, also inspiring them to want to achieve positive change. I am very passionate and enthusiastic about personal change and achieving potential.
How does online couples counselling work?
Firstly, you will need to have an online assessment session. This will last for 30-40 minutes and gives you the opportunity to see if you feel comfortable enough to talk to me openly and honestly. It also gives you the opportunity to discuss the issues that you are facing or are causing you pain or what is having control of your life.
This also provides me the counsellor the opportunity to assess your situation, discuss the best type of therapy for your needs and how many sessions I think you might need. If you then decide to book sessions, I will book you in, and send you a link by email for you to click on and you will automatically be able to join the meeting at that time and day that you have chosen.
What are the benefits of online life coaching?
- No waiting lists.
- You will only need an email address, a mobile, iPad, laptop or computer that has internet access.
- You can book therapy sessions at a time and day that suits you.
- No visiting different premises that might feel daunting.
- No trying to find parking.
- No risk of other people knowing your business or meeting people you know.
- Paying for your sessions is made easy via BACS Transfer payments.
- 100% Confidential & safe.
- All resources or worksheets you need can be sent to you via email.
What can online life coaching be useful for?
- Help you clarify your ambitions and identify the strengths you already possess.
- Help you set and reach goals using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Help you develop new empowering beliefs, create new strengths, and build upon them to provide a strong foundation for a better life.
- Help you to realise your full potential and achieve success in both your personal and business life.
- Self Esteem/Confidence and Self Promotion.
- Stop Procrastination.
- It will formulate an action plan which is personalised for YOU.
Online Life Coaching provides a bespoke, confidential, non-judgmental, and completely personalised support structure that enables individuals to achieve far more than they ever would on their own.
Online Life Coaching will stimulate new thinking in you and challenge your existing thinking. It is not a means of providing answers and solutions, but it will motivate you into new ways of thinking for solutions.
Online Life Coaching encourages independent thinking, it therefore has a lasting impact on performance.